The GLOBIS MBA staff is here to help maximize your MBA study and career
International Admissions Office
The International Admissions Office is responsible for supporting and guiding applicants for our MBA programs. It organizes admission procedures and advises prospective students.
- Satoko Ogawa, Leader
- At GLOBIS, you can develop your personal mission and build relationships with future business leaders as well as enhance your business skills. If you are interested in joining our GLOBIS MBA program, I will do my best to respond quickly to your needs. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Alice Qiu
- GLOBIS is a place where you can find people are ambitious, passionate and knowledgeable as you. You can not only learn systematic managerial knowledge from the program itself, but also polish your international business sense and expand your network with your peers coming from different culture and background. It will be a great opportunity for you to explore more about yourself, your career, and your life at GLOBIS. We will always be happy to help you. I look forward to seeing you!
- Daichi Sato
- If you are required to gain management skills in your firms, wish to succeed as an entrepreneur, or change your career, getting an MBA will be one of your choices. However, pursuing a MBA is very demanding. You may need to get approval from your family members and others worried about your work-study balance. If you consider getting a MBA and have an interest in GLOBIS, please do not hesitate to contact us. Interacting with others is a good way to address your concerns. I am looking forward to helping guide you!
- Sven Van Stichel
- Upon entering GLOBIS, I was immediately impressed by the school’s swift and friendly service, international atmosphere, professionalism of both staff and lecturers, and of course its practical and varied curriculum. So if you’re looking for a life-changing MBA program, then you’ve come to the right place. Students from all over the world have already taken up the challenge of becoming visionary leaders who will change Japan, Asia and eventually the world. I look forward to meeting and welcoming you at GLOBIS!
- Jake Pratley
- To join GLOBIS is to open the door to a world of personal and professional possibilities. You will find out about yourself, your world and how you can have a positive impact on both through our hands-on courses, experienced and knowledgeable faculty and friendly support staff. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Yuko Nakamura
- When you are truly willing to maximize your possibilities, please think of GLOBIS. At GLOBIS you will have many chances to discover your strengths and weaknesses, and develop your personal mission. Throughout your studies you will be confronted with new challenges, and chances to grow on a professional and personal basis. Our friendly staff and experienced faculty members are here to support you and passionate students coming from all over the world will help you achieve your lifelong goals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We all look forward seeing you at GLOBIS!
International Student Services Office
The International Student Services Office assists students during/after their entire study period including campus events, career opportunities to achieve your goal.
International Student Services Office Contact
Tel: +81 (0)3 5275 3850
- Kenya Yoshino, Leader
- Our mission is to provide support to make your life at GLOBIS a precious and a fulfilling experience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any comments, requests, and/or questions about class, seminars or your school life at GLOBIS. We will do our best to respond to your requests swiftly and with courtesy.
- Yoshihiko Tsujihata, Leader
- At GLOBIS we take pride in offering management and leadership education full of entrepreneurial spirit, of knowledge that can actually be applied to business practice, and of opportunities to contemplate and act on becoming a leader or an innovator. Quality of learning is built not just by excellent faculty, but also by responsive, informative and friendly staff, and that is what we aim to be.
- Naho Usami
- We will give the very best support to make your experience at GLOBIS rich and memorable. We welcome your questions and comments. Enjoy a fulfilling student life!
- Brian Cathcart
- Hello! I am in charge of events and alumni activities. I am also a lecturer. If you become a GLOBIS MBA student, I will do my best to respond quickly to your needs. As a GLOBIS MBA graduate, I have also taken MBA classes and can offer advice about what our MBA can mean for your future. Looking forward to seeing you in class!
- Keiko Sunayama
- I am very much looking forward to welcoming you at GLOBIS and hope that you will be able to achieve all of your career goals at our school. It is our pleasure to help you realize your goals and assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns.
- Sayaka Shimizu
- We as individuals are currently facing a tough situation in the competitive world of business and are looking for what to do next. I believe that what we can do is to develop ourselves and find a personal mission to bring positive changes to not only ourselves but also our societies. At GLOBIS, you will have many opportunities to challenge yourself and eventually find your own adventure. We look forward to seeing you at GLOBIS!
- Reiko Miyamoto
- We welcome you to join our MBA Program. At GLOBIS, you will meet many students who are passionate and self-motivated individuals from various industries and backgrounds. Also, you can learn from international faculty with global business experience. I hope you will fully take advantage of studying at GLOBIS with your classmates. I’m more than happy to answer your inquiries anytime. Look forward to seeing you at GLOBIS!
- Chisa Sasaki
- What is your future dream? Whatever path you want to follow, I definitely think you can take a big step closer to achieving your goals at GLOBIS. I've been working as assistant for supporting people for many years, and will be happy to offer any assistance to help you reach your dream. We look forward to meeting you!
- Mutsumi Nishimura
- Welcome to the GLOBIS MBA Program! It is my pleasure to assist you in realizing your dreams. Are you ready to achieve your goals with us? I am very looking forward to meeting you.
- Yuko Suzuki
- "Seeing is believing." If you want to become an international leader, come and join our Open Campus! You can meet our faculty with global business experience, and take a trial class with other aspiring leaders from all over the world. Come and see why GLOBIS is Japan's no. 1 business school!
- Aya Hiraoka
- Here at GLOBIS, we do our best to make sure your student life is enjoyable and is filled with many learning opportunities. I will be around the classroom area before and after class, so please come and talk to me if you have any questions or requests. Looking forward to seeing you!