What is a Personal Mission
About July Term Pre-MBA Application
The deadline for July Term Pre-MBA application is over, but if you’d like to apply for the July term, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com!
Pre-MBA Courses for July Term, 2012
- This course teaches you the basic frameworks and methods for logical thinking and communication. Great for convincing people and practicing your debating skills.
・Essentials of Marketing and Strategy
- Introduces you to marketing and strategy frameworks. Find out how companies conquered new markets or how they lost their market share by analyzing their strategies and marketing activities.
・Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Learn how to become empowering leaders of organizations who can set a vision through leadership skills
・Essentials of Finance
- Perfect to those new to Finance. It provides you with basic knowledge of Finance and allows you for example to estimate the value and risk of a project.
・Accounting Ⅰ (The class is full)
- With this course you can master accounting as a “common business language” to express the state of a company’s business situation
・Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Allows you to understand the principles and methods of basic quantitative analysis necessary for business
- Through this course you will acquire skills to utilize the basic principles of strategic planning and learn about the various methods of analysis for more effective decision making
Course schedules and details
Enrollment Fee: 22,000 yen for first-time enrollment only
Tuition: 122,000 yen per course