Applicants to GLOBIS University need to satisfy the following requirements at the time of entrance.
If you do not meet one or more requirements, you will be required to undergo a Preliminary Screening.
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience
- Meet ONE of the following criteria:
- (1) Received a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- (2) Completed a 16-year curriculum of school education in an institution outside of Japan and possess a degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree or higher.
- (3) Received confirmation from GLOBIS University that your academic capacity is equivalent to that of a university or college graduate.