July 2013 Term Pre-MBA Application Period: Tuesday, April 16 - Sunday, June 23
- Please try to submit your application early. As priority for courses is given to MBA students, seats for Pre-MBA students are limited.
- Please contact us in advance if you are unable to apply within the deadline.
*We do NOT provide Student Visa for those who wish to join Pre-MBA program.
Pre-MBA Application Guide
Pre-MBA System Rules and Regulations
|Enrollment Duration:||1 year
*Pre-MBA student status will be expanded until entrance if astudent applies and is admitted to the MBA Program.
|Maximum credits:||15 credits(approximately 10 courses)
*Students who registered for Japanese MBA (tankasei) or Open Enrollment Programs besides the Pre-MBA can takeup to 15 credits in total.
|Maximum credits transferableto the MBA:||15 credits (approximately 10 courses), 5 years
*Credits earned within 5 years from the date of admissioncan be transferred.
*Students admitted to the Japanese MBA Program cantransfer a maximum of 9 credits from the Pre-MBA System.
|Visa:||Student Visas are not offered for Pre-MBA Program.|
- Pre-MBA students may take courses offered by the Japanese MBA Program (Tankasei)
*Additional specifiled documents will be required.
- Pre-MBA students are required to undergo a different screening process when applying
to the MBA program.
- Student IF or railcards will not be issued to non-degree students.
- Courses can not be paid for using GLOBIS points earned at GLOBIS Management School.