July 2017 Term Pre-MBA Application Period: Tuesday, April 11 - Tuesday, June 20
- Please contact us in advance if you are unable to apply by the deadline.
- Please try to submit your application early. As priority is given to MBA students, seats for Pre-MBA students are limited.
- New students will be asked to attend an orientation on Wednesday, June 21 (from 19:00-20:00). If you are not available on this date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We do NOT provide student visas for those who wish to join Pre-MBA program.
Pre-MBA Application Guide
Pre-MBA Program Rules and Regulations
|Enrollment Duration:||One year
*Pre-MBA student status will be extended until entrance if a student applies and is admitted to the MBA Program.
*Students who entered before the October Term 2014 can still earn up to 15 credits.
|Maximum credits transferable to the MBA:||Same as credit limits above. Maximum validity of five years.
*Credits earned within five years from the date of admission can be transferred.
*Students admitted to the MBA Program in Japanese can transfer a maximum of 12 credits from the Pre-MBA Program.
|Visas:||Student Visas are not offered for the Pre-MBA Program.|
- Pre-MBA students may take courses offered by the Japanese MBA Program (Tankasei).
*Additional specified documents will be required.
- Pre-MBA students are required to undergo a different screening process when applying
to the MBA program.
- Student IDs or railcards will not be issued to non-degree students.
- Courses can not be paid for using GLOBIS points earned at GLOBIS Management School.