Fees & Financing
Fees & Financing
|Enrollment Fee||23,000 JPY (incl. tax) *Only for the first term.|
126,000 JPY per course (incl. tax) unless otherwise specified
*Course fees paid for the Pre-MBA will be deducted from the MBA tuition when proceeding to the MBA Program.
|Due Date for Payment||Within 2 weeks after completing course registration|
Online payment by credit card OR bank transfer
*JACCS education loans are available for those who wish to make more than two payments. JACCS education loans are only available to residents of Japan.
|Scholarship||Scholarships are not offered for the Pre-MBA.|
|Cancellation Fee||If the cancellation is made within 13 days before the first day of the corresponding course, the total amount charged will be the enrollment fee of 23,000 yen plus a cancellation fee of 31,000 yen per course.|
Training and Education Benefits System
People who have completed the designated programs can get a refund of up to 20% of the tuition fees.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note that you will need to complete and pass the 3 courses in English at GLOBIS in order to obtain the refund.
- New to GLOBIS: 3 Courses + Enrollment Fee = 401,000 JPY
- GLOBIS Students: 3 Courses = 378,000 JPY
20% of your Tuition Fee (Up to 100,000 JPY)
New to GLOBIS = 80,200 JPY / GLOBIS Students = 75,600 JPY
Eligibility:- People who pay for employment insurance in Japan.
Before Applying:- Talk to a HelloWork Office and confirm whether you are eligible for applying for the Training and Education Benefits System.
- Contact us before you officially apply. You cannot apply for the system AFTER you’ve joined your first course.
Payment:- You will need to pay the full tuition fee in one payment.
Notes:- You will need to have completed the full program (3 courses) within a year in order to receive the refund.
- The refund is ONLY applicable for the above program.
- The GLOBIS Office will send you the necessary documents to receive the refund after you’ve completed your 3 courses.
- In case you change your program AFTER taking your first course, you won’t be able to apply for the refund.