From left to right: Yoichi Funabashi (Co-founder and Chairman, Asia Pacific Initiative), Hiromichi Mizuno (Executive Managing Director, CIO, GPIF), Jane Harman (Director, President, and CEO, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars), Heizo Takenaka (Professor Emeritus, Keio University; Professor, Toyo University)
You are invited to the 9th G1 Global Conference on Monday, September 16, 2019 at GLOBIS in Tokyo.
- Time and Date: 9:00-18:00, Monday, September 16, 2019 (followed by a reception party until 20:00)
- Venue: GLOBIS University Tokyo (http://www.globis.co.jp/en/company/access.html)
- Theme: "Sustainable Innovation in Times of Disruption"
- Expected participants: 150 - 200 global leaders in business, government, and academia
- Language: English (no translation provided)
- Fee: 30,000 yen (student discount price)
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, August 20 - Deadline to have your name listed in printed materials
Friday, September 6 - Final deadline to attend (Your name will not be listed in materials if registered after 8/20)
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that cancellations after August 14 are NOT eligible for refunds
Now in its ninth year, the G1 Global Conference has grown to become the preeminent Tokyo event bringing together global leaders from diverse sectors. Panelists engage in lively discussions about the common challenges facing the world and Japan.
Please see the document below for an overview of the 2019 Conference.
Last year, over 200 people from 20 countries joined us. We're looking forward to welcoming you, along with other global leaders,
to discuss pressing issues facing Japan and the world.
See you at the G1 Global Conference on September 16th!
Alumni, Career & Events Office
TEL: +81 (0) 3-5275-3850