- Date: 13:00 - 16:00, Sep 1, 2019
- Place: Zoom (Online), On Campus
- Register: from the Virtual Campus Events page
Registration Deadline: By August 11, 2019
- Agenda: 1. Dean’s Message
2. Introducing the Section System
3. Introducing the Personal Mission
4. Personal Mission Presentation
5. Class Way Workshop
6. Extra-curricular Activities
- Regarding the Personal Mission, please be prepared to present your personal mission. Please see pre-assignments below.
Please note: all students are required to attend the orientation.
If you cannot attend due to an emergency, please let us know the reason for your absence when you register.
- Think about the “Class Way” which will be discussed at Orientation
- Think about the role(s) you can serve for your section
- Prepare to present your personal mission (1 min) at Orientation
- Please summarize your personal mission (as of now) on one A4 page and prepare a printed copy for your presentation.
- Please make sure your presentation is within 1 minute. Do not exceed 1 minute so we can secure time for other students.
- If you are not sure about your personal mission, you can include your objectives for getting an MBA or how your MBA will help you reach your professional/personal goals.
- This is also a good opportunity to let your fellow students know why you came to complete your MBA at GLOBIS.
*We will decide the following roles at orientation: Leader, Online Leader, and Marketing Rep.
We also welcome creating other new leadership positions.