The GLOBIS Student Services Office will hold an online interactive Q&A session to answer your questions regarding the course registration plan.
Submission of the course registration plan is mandatory for all enrolling students.
- We hope this session will allow you to create a viable 2-year study plan and help you to understand the Class Guide in greater detail to have a successful academic life at GLOBIS.
- We will go through the class guide chapter by chapter and you will have the opportunity to ask questions at each point during the session.
- The session is mandatory for those who are taking courses at GLOBIS for the first time.
Please attend the necessary parts of the orientation depending on your student status.
- Those who have taken courses at GLOBIS: Part 1 only
- Those who are taking courses at GLOBIS for the first time: Part 1 and 2
- Read the Course Planning Guide:
(Virtual Campus > Guides and FAQ > General information > Planning Guide > Course Planning Guide)
- Note what questions you have chapter by chapter
How to register: Virtual Campus > Events > Course Registration Planning: Online Q&A Session