From left to right: Yoichi Funabashi (Co-founder and Chairman, Asia Pacific Initiative), Hiromichi Mizuno (Executive Managing Director, CIO, GPIF), Jane Harman (Director, President, and CEO, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars), Heizo Takenaka (Professor Emeritus, Keio University; Professor, Toyo University)
You are invited to the 9th G1 Global Conference on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at GLOBIS in Tokyo.
With disruption comes opportunities for evolution. History has been accelerated, as online technologies are changing the ways we live, work, and interact. Businesses and organizations that survive will need to be able to adapt in real time. With US-China tensions rising, a pivotal US election in November, and more potential waves of COVID-19, many disruptions await.
At the 10th G1 Global Conference, we will reflect on how the coronavirus has changed our geopolitics, business and society. Then, by utilizing the wisdom from various sectors and regions from around the globe, we will discuss the ways we can evolve towards a post-COVID-19 world together.
- Time and Date: 9:00-18:00, Sunday, October 11, 2020 (followed by a reception party until 20:00)
- Venue: GLOBIS University Tokyo (http://www.globis.co.jp/en/company/access.html)
- Theme: "Disruptive Evolution Post-COVID-19: Geopolitics, Business and Society"
- Expected participants: 200 global leaders in business, government, and academia
- Language: English (no translation provided)
- Fee: 30,000 yen (student discount price)
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 25
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that cancellations after August -- are NOT eligible for refunds
Now in its ninth year, the G1 Global Conference has grown to become the preeminent Tokyo event bringing together global leaders from diverse sectors. Panelists engage in lively discussions about the common challenges facing the world and Japan.
Please see the document below for an overview of the 2019 Conference.
Last year, over 200 people from 20 countries joined us. We're looking forward to welcoming you, along with other global leaders,
to discuss pressing issues facing Japan and the world.
See you at the G1 Global Conference on October 11!
Alumni, Career & Events Office
TEL: +81 (0) 3-5275-3850