- Date: 19:00-22:00, September 25, 2020 (Friday)
- Place: On-campus - Room 403 & 404
- Register: from the Virtual Campus Events page
- Registration Deadline: By August 31, 2020
- Introduction to the Section System
- Introduction to Extracurricular Activities
- Election of Section Leaders
- Class Way Workshop
- Dean's Message
- Introduction to Personal Mission
- Personal Mission Presentation
- Please note:
- All students are required to attend the orientation. If you cannot attend due to an emergency, please let us know the reason for your absence when you register.
- All students from Section B are required to attend the orientation on-campus. Changes in how the orientation will be held may occur in case the situation concerning COVID-19 changes. Please be attentive to possible follow-up communication concerning the orientation.
The complete material for pre-assignments will be available on Aug 12th.
You will be asked to prepare your Personal Mission presentation as well as prepare for the Class Way workshop and Section Leaders Election.