Please note that you are required to file applications with two institutions, first with HelloWork and then with GLOBIS University. Please find the deadlines below for each.
All enrolling students, including those who are NOT applying for benefits, need to report their decision to GLOBIS.
- File the application with Hellowork（ハローワーク)
Deadline: Monday, August 31, 2020
- File the Application with the GLOBIS Student Services Office via the Virtual Campus:
Virtual Campus > Student Services > Academic > Application for Taking Education and Training Benefits Course
Deadline: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
To understand eligibility and procedures for filing with HelloWork, please refer to the following:
- 2020 Part-time & Online Enrollment Guide
Please refer to Section G for additional information.
- GLOBIS website for Education and Training Benefits
https://www.globis.ac.jp/programs/parttime/benefit.html for Part-Time & Online MBA program students
- GLOBIS guide for Education and Training Benefits (PDF) via Virtual Campus
Virtual Campus > Guides and Regulations > Tuition fees (Benefits and Loans) > Education and Training Benefits for Current and Incoming MBA Students
The guide should be also helpful when making a viable two-year course registration plan that meets the requirements to receive the benefits. Please read the information closely before completing your course registration plan.