GLOBIS will be in Osaka on September 20th to have casual consultations at the 'Daijob Career Fair' fair with interested candidates. If you wish to learn about our MBA programs and receive personalized career advice from our Admissions Advisors, don’t miss out!
Why choose the GLOBIS MBA?
- Practical MBA in the heart of Tokyo or online
- Over 120 corporate partners (incl. Fortune 500 companies)
- Global network including students and alumni from over 55 countries
From 18:40 to 19:30 join us for a special seminar: “Key Success Factors: How to market yourself to win your next great job”. GLOBIS lecturer Karl O’Callaghan will:
- Explain why marketing ourselves is indispensable in achieving our goals in today’s competitive business environment
- Share practical advice on how to identify and convey your “key success factors”
If you can’t meet us at the Fair, then please meet us the next day (Sat. September 21st) at the GLOBIS Osaka Campus between 14:00 and 16:00.
DateFriday, Sep 20, 2019
WhereUmeda Center Building B1F Crystal Hall
Registration FeeFree of charge
PT MBA, GLOBIS University As someone currently in the MBA program, I understand that choosing the right program for you can be a daunting decision. I am happy to provide as much advice as you need, and I look forward to helping you on this exciting journey to reach your full potential!
Graduated from Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. I am here to help you with starting a new challenge to achieve your goals. Feel free to ask me any questions about applying to the MBA and studying with GLOBIS.