Marketing is an essential function of many organizations. Understanding both marketing and strategy, and how to best combine them can help managers make better decisions to achieve strategic goals.
During this interactive online Trial Class with GLOBIS lecturer Karl O'Callaghan, you will:
- be introduced to fundamental marketing and strategy frameworks utilizing a real business case
- learn how to stand out in your workplace and better manage projects by making informed strategic decisions
- learn more about GLOBIS and our MBA programs
- receive information about the Admissions process and requirements
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
DateWednesday, January 08, 2020
Time19:30 - 21:30 (JST)
Registration FeeFree of charge
MBA, GLOBIS University Mr. Karl O'Callaghan has lived in four countries. He was born in the UK, spent time teaching in France and Russia, and came to Japan nearly twenty years ago. He joined Oxford University Press in Tokyo in 2004 as a consultative salesman, and was quickly given wider and more important areas to cover. After becoming manager of the Osaka sales office, he next took on the role of Marketing Manager, learning on the job while using his experience as a salesperson, customer and decision maker. See full profile