The coronavirus pandemic has forced businesses to make the move to remote work, many for the first time. Much of the discussion around the shift to remote work has been focused on how to survive when working from home.
While this is important, it is now time to look beyond surviving and look at how to thrive in the new virtual workplace. Once the current crisis ends, remote work will be the new norm in many societies.
GLOBIS wants to help you position yourself for success in this new world of work. Join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how you can lead your remote teams to success.
This webinar will help you
- Understand the people who make up your team, whether you are leading a team or are a member of one
- Learn how to leverage this knowledge to get maximum value from the team
- Understand how remote leadership is different and what you need to do to adapt
GLOBIS faculty member Darren Menabney will deliver this webinar. He leads global HR project teams for Ricoh Company Limited, teaches a course on Innovation Through Virtual Teams for GLOBIS, and writes about virtual teams and remote work for Forbes.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
DateTuesday, Jul 21
WhereHeld live online
Registration FeeFree of charge
20:35MBA Program Info
MBA, GLOBIS University Darren spent 20 years in Canada with the federal government, building R&D partnerships. After getting his MBA at GLOBIS in 2013, he made a career pivot and now leads global HR programs at a Japanese multinational company. As faculty at GLOBIS, Darren teaches courses like Business Presentation and Critical Thinking. He also works with IDEO U as a Storytelling coach. Read more