19:00 - 21:00 with Gil Chavez Register Now Details
Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills and take the first step towards a life-changing experience.
At GLOBIS University, we develop leaders who have practical business skills, an understanding of technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong sense of mission.
At this event, you will learn what makes the GLOBIS MBA unique and how we go beyond business. You will have the opportunity to join an interactive MBA Trial Class taught by one of our experienced lecturers. You will also hear first-hand from one of our students or alumni about their experiences. Moreover, our Admissions Advisors can share information on the application process, financing options, and answer your questions.
The topic of the Trial Class will be Critical Thinking. Focused on problem-solving and communication, this is the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills of modern business.
DateThursday, August 27, 2020
WhereGLOBIS Tokyo Campus
Registration FeeFree of charge
18:30Reception and Individual Q&A
19:00Introduction to our MBA Programs
MS in Mass Communications, University of Kansas A corporate and marketing communications consultant for nearly three decades, Mr. Chavez has worked with many of the top brands and executives in Asia Pacific. He has spent nearly 20 years in international business in Tokyo. He has his own consultancy focusing on corporate and marketing communications. He is also a senior advisor to Kyodo PR, the largest independent public relations agency in Japan. Mr. Chavez has also been a professor and lecturer at several universities, including California Polytechnic State University, and an analyst for Nortel Networks. See full profile
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This is an on-campus trial class and as your safety is very important to us, we ask that you are aware of and implement the following safety measures due to COVID-19:
- Please take your temperature before coming to the trial class. If your temperature is above 37.5° we ask you to refrain from attending
- If you have returned from overseas within 2 weeks of the class, have persistent cold symptoms or are feeling unwell, please refrain from attending
- We ask those who participate to wear a mask. The lecturer and GLOBIS staff present will also wear masks. Please refrain from participating if you are not wearing a mask
- During the trial class, we will operate with consideration for social distance by asking attendees to sit so that at least one meter is maintained between them and other participants
- Please bring your own writing utensils
- We will carry out regular ventilation in the classroom