19:30 - 21:30 (Japan Standard Time) with Satoshi Hirose Register Now Details
Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step towards a life-changing experience.
At GLOBIS University, we develop leaders who have practical business skills, an understanding of technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong sense of mission.
At this "Analysis and Decision Making" Trial Class, you will:
- Focus on problem-solving and communication,
- Learn what makes the GLOBIS MBA unique and how we go beyond business
- Have the opportunity to join an interactive MBA Trial Class taught by one of our experienced lecturers
- Hear first-hand from one of our students or alumni about their experiences
- Speak with our Admissions Advisors
This class introduces some frameworks and knowledge from GLOBIS MBA course "Critical Thinking", the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills of modern business.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
- DateThursday, May 27th, 2021
- Time19:30-21:30 (JST)
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:35Trial Class
- 20:55MBA Program Info
- 21:05Student Speech
MBA and MSIA, Carnegie Mellon University
BA in Economics, Keio University Mr. Hirose Satoshi is a professor and secretary general at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University. He teaches Finance, Financial Reorganization, Global Strategy, Leadership, and Management Philosophy for both the Japanese and English MBA programs. Before joining GLOBIS, Mr. Hirose turned around and launched a new business as SVP/Co-COO of BELLSYSTEM24, the largest CRM company in Japan, after it was acquired by Bain Capital. Read more