19:30 - 21:30 (Japan Standard Time) with Tadahiro Wakasugi Register Now Details
Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step towards a life-changing experience.
At GLOBIS University, we develop leaders who have practical business skills, an understanding of technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong sense of mission.
At this "Leading through Change" Trial Class, you will:
- Focus on how can we become more effective leaders and discover the importance of emotions in business, and how their effective management is a key step toward better organizational leadership
- Find out what makes the GLOBIS MBA unique and how we go beyond business
- Learn from one of our experienced lecturers through interactive discussions on a real business case
- Speak with our Admissions Advisors
This class introduces some frameworks and knowledge from GLOBIS MBA course "Organizational Behavior and Leadership", a course intended for all students who aspire to improve their leadership ability and their capacity to adapt to environmental changes.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you virtually.
- DateThursday, August 5, 2021
- Time19:30-21:30 (JST)
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:35Trial Class
- 20:55MBA Program Info
MBA, London Business School, London, UK
Masters in Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan Mr. Wakasugi has significant expertise in strategy, capability development and organizational development for organizations. Prior to joining GLOBIS, he worked for management consulting firm Booz & Company for 10 years, helping leading companies develop their strategies and essential capabilities. He also worked as director for a London-based education start-up. See full profile