Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
At this "Leading through Change" Trial Class, you will:
- Learn how can we become more effective leaders and discover the importance of emotions in business, and how their effective management is a key step toward better organizational leadership
- Experience GLOBIS's unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook "KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business."
This class introduces some frameworks and knowledge from GLOBIS MBA course "Organizational Behavior and Leadership", a course intended for all students who aspire to improve their leadership ability and their capacity to adapt to environmental changes.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you virtually.
- DateSaturday, September 25, 2021
- Time16:30-18:30 (JST)
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 16:30Welcome & MBA Program Info
- 16:45Trial Class
MBA, London Business School, London, UK
Masters in Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan Mr. Wakasugi has significant expertise in strategy, capability development and organizational development for organizations. Prior to joining GLOBIS, he worked for management consulting firm Booz & Company for 10 years, helping leading companies develop their strategies and essential capabilities. He also worked as director for a London-based education start-up. See full profile