Regardless of industry, it’s increasingly important for business professionals to understand how to use data to formulate action plans to drive strategy and change.
At this “Business Analytics” Trial Class, you will:
- Learn the basic principles of quantitative analysis
- Use analytical methods to make business decisions
- Experience GLOBIS's unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook "KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business."
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course "Business Analytics", one of the fundamental courses for MBA students at GLOBIS.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
- DateFriday, July 22, 2022
- Time19:30-21:30 (JST）
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:30Welcome & MBA Program Info
- 19:45Trial Class
MBA, IE Business School
BEng in Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University Kelvin Song, GLOBIS Faculty of Technovate courses and leader of the Marketing and Data Analysis team in the English MBA program.
Originally from Singapore, he started his career as a software engineer for Toshiba PC Company. He was the lead engineer for Toshiba PC's flagship image-enhancement technology, Resolution+, and he was one of the core members in the research and engineering of 3D multimedia solutions, including the world's first glassless 3D laptop, Qosmio F750. Read more