Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
At this "Critical Thinking" Trial Class, you will:
- Learn approaches to solve complex problems so you can deliver better results in your work
- Experience GLOBIS's unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook "KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business."
This class introduces concepts from the GLOBIS MBA course "Critical Thinking", the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills of modern business.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
- DateWednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time19:30-21:30 (JST）
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:30Welcome & MBA Program Info
- 19:45Trial Class
MBA, GLOBIS University
Bachelor of Journalism, University of Queensland Jake Pratley is the head of the Student Recruitment Office at GLOBIS University. In this role he has developed and executed global recruitment strategies since 2012, and has overseen an era of rapid expansion and diversification.
In over 10 years of professional experience in Japan, Mr. Pratley has enjoyed leading diverse teams, launching new products and developing strategic partnerships with business, diplomatic and educational institutions in Japan and worldwide. Previously, he worked in PR for a professional sports club in Australia. Read more