11:00 - 12:00 Register Now Details
Join this online informative chat session with Adam Gordon, the lecturer for nano-MBA’ first course, “Leadership and Career Vision”. Discover how this 6-week course on leadership can create an impact on your work and help you reach the next level.
- Learn about the features of the nano-MBA
- Learn about the application process and scholarships
- Meet the lecturer and learn about the "Leadership and Career Vision" course
- Interactive Q&A session with the lecturer and an admissions advisor
Please note that this is an interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Here are some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, a microphone, and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the Q&A
- DateSaturday, October 22, 2022
- Time11:00 - 12:00 (JST)
- WhereHeld live online
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 11:00Introduction to GLOBIS
- 11:10Welcome to the nano-MBA
- 11:40Meet the Lecturer
- Oxford University Executive Leadership Programme
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA with Academic Achievement Award)
- Business Studies and Sports Studies (Joint Hons, BSc) Adam Gordon has worked in the education sector in Asia and the UK for over 20 years and has been engaged in content management, business development, strategy planning, L&D, operations, and marketing during this time. He has facilitated sessions in Leadership with a strong focus on globalization and a keen interest in Japanese management.
At GLOBIS, Adam is the Director of Business Development for GLOBIS Unlimited. He manages both global B2C and B2B sales and marketing. He also coaches corporate clients in leadership development. His specializations include leadership development and theory, L&D, team development, globalization, and cross-cultural management.