At this "Leadership & Career" Trial Class, you will:
- Focus on how can we become more effective leaders and drive a team or an organization to create value
- Find out what makes the GLOBIS nano-MBA unique and how you can upskill in just 6 weeks
- Learn from one of our experienced lecturers through interactive discussions
- Speak with our Admissions Advisors
This trial class introduces some frameworks and concepts from the upcoming "Leadership and Career Vision" course intended for all students who aspire to improve their leadership ability and their capacity to adapt to environmental changes.
Please note that this is an interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Here are some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, a microphone, and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the Q&A
- DateWednesday, December 7, 2022
- Time19:30 - 20:30 (JST)
- WhereHeld live online
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:30Introduction to GLOBIS nano-MBA
- 19:40Trial Class
- 20:15Application & Financing
- Oxford University Executive Leadership Programme
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA with Academic Achievement Award)
- Business Studies and Sports Studies (Joint Hons, BSc) Adam Gordon has worked in the education sector in Asia and the UK for over 20 years and has been engaged in content management, business development, strategy planning, L&D, operations, and marketing during this time. He has facilitated sessions in Leadership with a strong focus on globalization and a keen interest in Japanese management.
At GLOBIS, Adam is the Director of Business Development for GLOBIS Unlimited. He manages both global B2C and B2B sales and marketing. He also coaches corporate clients in leadership development. His specializations include leadership development and theory, L&D, team development, globalization, and cross-cultural management.