At this event, we will explain all about our top-ranked MBA programs, both on-campus in Tokyo and online, and create an opportunity to experience a free MBA trial class on management in this digitalized era.
We are currently witnessing the dawn of the age of Artificial Intelligence (AI), an era that will change the way we live, work, and do business. AI can be an opportunity as well as a threat by being disruptive and substituting human labor in today's volatile business world. Business leaders can no longer stay passive but need to learn how to leverage AI to their business advantage.
In this trial class, GLOBIS University lecturer Kelvin Song will discuss how to prepare yourself for a management role in the AI era through the study of Business Analytics and Data Science for Business, and how to become a strong leader through the adoption of various business philosophies taught at GLOBIS University.
At this event, you will also:
- Learn about Japan’s No.1 MBA program and have your questions answered by our admissions advisors
- Explore your career opportunities through our partnerships with over 144 companies
- Find out how you can apply and get tips for a strong application
- Discover our scholarships and loan options for overseas students
Please RSVP for this event
- DateFriday, February 10, 2023
- WhereGrand Sahid Jaya Jakarta
- Registration FeeFree of charge
- 19:00Reception and Individual Q&A
- 19:30Introduction to GLOBIS
- 19:45“Management in the Age of AI” MBA Trial class
- 20:55Program information
MBA, IE Business School
BEng in Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University Kelvin Song, GLOBIS Faculty of Technovate courses and leader of the Marketing and Data Analysis team in the English MBA program.
Originally from Singapore, he started his career as a software engineer for Toshiba PC Company. He was the lead engineer for Toshiba PC's flagship image-enhancement technology, Resolution+, and he was one of the core members in the research and engineering of 3D multimedia solutions, including the world's first glassless 3D laptop, Qosmio F750. Read more