Welcome to GLOBIS, Japan’s leading business school
Over the past 25 years, our rise from a start-up venture to a leader in education has been because of one thing: our people. GLOBIS actively seeks highly qualified, motivated individuals to facilitate our MBA classes and continue our growth.
Our lecturers are skilled business professionals with strong academic backgrounds. A GLOBIS career provides the opportunity to expand personal networks and gain valuable firsthand experience—working with both prestigious corporations and some of the most ambitious young executives from all over the world.
Enjoy a challenging career with GLOBIS
The perfect candidate can facilitate our graduate school classes and corporate training programs, according to the GLOBIS curriculum.
GLOBIS courses cover all aspects of leadership and management including: Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Strategy, Critical Thinking, Human Resource Management, Innovation—and many other areas of study. Other expectations may include attendance at GLOBIS social events and class orientations.
Requirements and Considerations
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a Master’s degree, MBA, PhD, and/or relevant professional qualifications;
- Have at least five years of specialized professional business and/or entrepreneurial experience;
- Have excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Possess native-level English proficiency
- Currently reside in the Tokyo area and/or be committed to participating in interviews/training sessions at our Tokyo office throughout the screening and hiring process;
- Acknowledge that they may not be permitted to enter into a lecturing contract with competing educational institutions.
- A resume including detailed professional business experience (maximum length: two A4-size pages)
- A cover letter explaining why you are applying for a visiting lecturer position at GLOBIS (maximum length: one A4-size page)
The successful candidate will go through a demonstration session during the initial interview process and will complete a series of training sessions at GLOBIS.
Please feel free to send your required documents to email@example.com.
Details of employment status and remuneration are available upon request.
*Current positions for English program lecturers are only available within Tokyo area.