Japan's No. 1 MBA is now in Singapore
Founded in 1992 as a start-up venture in a single classroom in Japan, GLOBIS has exploded in popularity to become the largest business school in Japan. Experience the GLOBIS difference for yourself at our newly opened Singapore Hub Campus.
What makes us different?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Founded by renowned entrepreneur Yoshito Hori, GLOBIS aims to develop leaders with the mindset, skills, and network to disrupt the status quo.
- Vision and purpose of living - GLOBIS places a strong emphasis on developing your personal mission, or Kokorozashi in Japanese, while pursuing your MBA.
- Practicality - Courses utilize real business cases taught by top industry experts.
- Technovate - A constantly evolving curriculum equips you to take full advantage of new technologies to gain a strategic advantage in business.
- Global Network - Tap into the GLOBIS network of international entrepreneurs, innovators, and creators from nearly 60 countries.
Start your MBA journey from Singapore
Start with as little as one course of your interest at our Singapore Hub Campus or online. Taking a Pre-MBA course can provide a jumpstart to your MBA, or a trial to see if a GLOBIS MBA program is a good fit for you.
Take a single Pre-MBA course: begin with as little as one course. Choose a course a-la-carte from a variety of fundamental business subjects.
Start right away: Pre-MBA terms start in January, April, July, and October. Start your MBA journey without waiting for the next intake.
Complete a course in 12 weeks: boost your business knowledge and network, and build your resume immediately.
Flexible format: choose to study on-campus in Singapore or online from anywhere in the world with fully transferable credits.
Students studying at our Singapore Hub Campus can earn credits which can be transferred to a GLOBIS MBA program, featuring fully live online courses and on-campus courses in Tokyo.
Upon entering a GLOBIS MBA program, credits earned in the Pre-MBA program are automatically transferred and any tuition paid is deducted from the overall tuition, resulting in a lighter workload and reduced tuition costs.
Singapore courses start October 2018. Register for a Trial Class below to learn more.