- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience*
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree*
*If you do not have a bachelor's degree or sufficient work experience by the time of entrance, you will need to undergo a Preliminary Screening to determine if your background and professional experience is a sufficient substitute.
Application Process and Dates
|Round||Application Deadline||Initial Screening Result Notification||Second Screening (Interview)||Final Result Notification||Deadline for Confirmation of Enrollment|
|Dec. 08, 2020||Dec. 12 - 13, 2020||Dec. 22, 2020||
|Feb. 25, 2021||Mar. 06 - 07, 2021||Mar. 16, 2021||
|May. 08 - 09, 2021||
|June*||Jun. 29, 2021||
|Jul. 17 - 18, 2021||
*The June application round is open only for applicants who do not require student visa support from GLOBIS University.
See full application process details in the Full-time Admission Guide.
- Applicants can submit all of the documents through the Online Admission System.
- All documents must be in English unless otherwise prescribed, or accompanied by a translation.
- Personal data
- Letter of recommendation
- Transcript (also certificate of graduation if necessary)
- Evidence of English ability (if necessary)
- GMAT/GRE score report (optional, but recommended)
- CV (optional)
- Financial resources evidence (all non-Japanese applicants who wish to apply for a GLOBIS scholarship and/or require a student visa)
- Residence card copy (if non-Japanese living in Japan)
- GLOBIS Scholarship application (optional)
- GLOBIS Edcuation Loan application (optional)
See full required document details in the Full-time Admission Guide.
*This is only for applicants who do not meet the requirements.
If you are 22 years of age or more by the time of entrance but do not meet the other requirements, you can still apply for the MBA Program, but will first need to pass the Preliminary Screening. The documents listed below need to be submitted through our Online Admission System by the deadlines shown in the following table. You will be notified of the results of the screening on the Online Admission System. Please note that applicants with no full-time work experience are NOT eligible to apply for the Preliminary Screening.
Preliminary Screening Process Schedule
|Round||Application Deadline||Result Notification|
|November||Oct. 07, 2020||Oct. 22, 2020|
|February||Jan. 07, 2021||Jan. 21, 2021|
|April||Mar. 04, 2021||Mar. 24, 2021|
|June||May. 20, 2021||Jun. 03, 2021|
Required Documents for the Preliminary Screening Application
- Personal Data
- Certificate of Graduation
- Evidence of English Ability
- CV (Optional)
- GMAT/GRE score report (Optional)
If you pass the preliminary screening, you will need to submit the remaining documents as described in Application Documents.
As a condition of enrollment in the Full-time MBA Program, all students are required to comply with the University and Enrollment Regulations.