Apply now or contact email@example.com for inquiries.
- Please try to submit your application early since seats are limited and are offered on a first-come, first served basis.
- Pre-MBA applicants are obliged to provide truthful and correct information about their personal info such as age, work information, and essay contents at the time of application.
- New students will be asked to attend an orientation. We will inform you later with the details and dates.
Pre-MBA Application Guide
- A bachelor's degree or a certificate of equivalent value
- One year of full-time work experience
- English proficiency (candidates who fulfill either of the following criteria are considered eligible)
- Native English speaker
- English exam score: TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS*
*Please send us your most recent English test score should you possess one. Depending on your score and essay, we may ask you to take an English test provided by us.
- Essay: “Why do you wish to apply to the Pre-MBA at GLOBIS University? Please share the background of your motivation (for example, current challenges or future goals) and specify how this learning will benefit you." (Minimum 200 words, in English) * You will be asked to resubmit your essay if it is less than 200 words.
Pre-MBA Program Rules and Regulations
*Pre-MBA student status will be extended until entrance if a student applies and is admitted to the MBA Program.
- Students who are admitted in the January, April, and July 2016 terms: 15 credits
- Students admitted from the October 2016 term onward: 12 credits
*Students who are registered for the Japanese Pre-MBA (tankasei) besides the Pre-MBA can take up to 12 credits. *Students who entered before the 2014 October term can still earn up to 15 credits.
Maximum Credits Transferable to the MBA
Same credit limits as above. Maximum validity of five years.
*Credits earned within five years from the date of admission can be transferred.
*Students admitted to the MBA Program in Japanese can transfer a maximum of 12 credits from the Pre-MBA Program.
Student Visas are not offered for the Pre-MBA Program.
- Pre-MBA students may take courses offered by the Japanese MBA Program (Tankasei).
*Additional specified documents will be required.
- Pre-MBA students are required to undergo a different screening process when applying to the MBA program.
- Student IDs or commuter passes will not be issued to Pre-MBA students.
- Courses can not be paid for by using GLOBIS points earned at GLOBIS Management School.
- As a condition of enrollment in the Pre-MBA Program, all students are required to comply with Section 8 (Non-Degree Students) of the Enrollment Regulations.