- If the cancellation is made 14 days or more before the first day of the corresponding course, no cancellation fee will be incurred.
- If the cancellation is made 13 or fewer days before the corresponding course, JPY 32,000 (JPY 10,000 for Nano MBA) will be charged per course.
- If the cancellation is made on or after the first day of the corresponding course, the full amount of the enrollment fee and the tuition will be charged.
Withdrawal from the MBA program
- Withdrawal of admission will be accepted from accepted applicants until one day before the date of enrollment date stipulated in the Enrollment Regulations. The tuition, except for the enrollment fee, will be returned to the accepted applicants who withdraw.
- If the accepted applicants withdraw their admission up until one day before the admission date stipulated in the Enrollment Regulations and have paid their tuition, or if there is a special approval from the Dean and the Student Services Office, the tuition may be refunded at the student's request up to the amount of the tuition paid.
- Cancellation of events other than the above (paid events, application fees, etc.): In principle, no refunds will be made in the event of cancellation.
Please refer to the Enrollment Regulations for details. (Full-time MBA / Part-time & Online MBA)