How can GLOBIS partner with your organization?
The Corporate Mentorship Program (CMP) was launched in 2012 to develop global leaders who create and innovate societies, in collaboration with GLOBIS Corporate Mentors.
Today, GLOBIS has over 140 Corporate Mentors (including Japanese, foreign-affiliated, and venture companies) working in partnership with GLOBIS University. GLOBIS helps Corporate Mentors to deliver courses, seminars, and on-site visits—as well as connecting MBA talent with internships and job placements.
Expand into Japan and Asia with help from globally-minded business professionals who are trained in the GLOBIS way. It is my pleasure to introduce you to the future leaders who will create and innovate societies.
Akihiro Kohiyama, Manager of Career Office
Our current Corporate Mentorship Partners
Among our 140 affiliate companies, we partner with the GLOBIS G1 summit to connect with Oisix, Hoshino Resorts, Yahoo! Japan, Seino Holdings, Cainz Home, IBM, V-cube, and other renowned organizations.
|AMIYA Corporation||Oisix ra daichi Inc.|
|Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.||Richemont Japan Limited|
|ASAHI MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE CO.||Ricoh Company, Ltd.|
|BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION||SATO HOLDINGS CORPORATION|
|Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.||SHIMIZU CORPORATION|
|Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation||Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.|
|Morgan McKinley Japan||Yahoo Japan Corporation|
|Mynavi Corporation||Yokogawa Electric Corporation|
|Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim Co ., Ltd.|
Four ways to collaborate with GLOBIS
- Requirements: project basis, paid internship
- Period: each year from June to August
2. Job offers
- Requirements: MBA skill-leveraged positions
- Application schedule: all year round
- Requirements: minimum JPY 1,000/hour
- Application schedule: each year from October to May
3. Courses and research projects
The CMP Course is one of our English-MBA elective classes led by a GLOBIS lecturer. Students will tackle one of our corporate partner's ongoing business issues, analyze their business environment, and make an actionable business plan to present in the final class.
- Requirements: provide professional expertise on management issues in MBA classes
4. Professional seminar speakers
- Requirements: expected speakers to be CEO or executive-level, with hands-on managerial experience
- Application schedule: three months (or more) prior to the seminar date