How can GLOBIS partner with your organization?
The Corporate Mentorship Program (CMP) was launched in 2012 to develop global leaders who create and innovate societies, in collaboration with GLOBIS Corporate Mentors.
Today, GLOBIS has over 140 Corporate Mentors (including Japanese, foreign-affiliated, and venture companies) working in partnership with GLOBIS University. GLOBIS helps Corporate Mentors to deliver courses, seminars, and on-site visits—as well as connecting MBA talent with internships and job placements.
Expand into Japan and Asia with help from globally-minded business professionals who are trained in the GLOBIS way. It is my pleasure to introduce you to the future leaders who will create and innovate societies.
Akihiro Kohiyama, Manager of Career Office
Our current Corporate Mentorship Partners
Among our 140 affiliate companies, we partner with the GLOBIS G1 Institute to connect with Oisix, Hoshino Resorts, Yahoo! Japan, Seino Holdings, Cainz Home, IBM, V-cube, and other renowned organizations.
|Ajinomoto Co., Inc.||Morgan McKinley Japan|
|AMIYA Corporation||Mynavi Corporation|
|Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.||Oisix ra daichi Inc.|
|ASAHI MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE CO.||Richemont Japan Limited|
|BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION||SATO HOLDINGS CORPORATION|
|Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.||SHIMIZU CORPORATION|
|Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting LLC||SOMIC MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS INC.|
|Euglena Co., Ltd.||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation|
|Hoshino Resorts||Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.|
|IBM Japan, Ltd.||Yahoo Japan Corporation|
|Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation||Yokogawa Electric Corporation|
Four ways to collaborate with GLOBIS
- Requirements: project basis, paid internship
- Period: each year from June to August
2. Job offers
- Requirements: MBA skill-leveraged positions
- Application schedule: all year round
- Requirements: minimum JPY 1,000/hour
- Application schedule: each year from October to May
3. Courses and research projects
The CMP Course is one of our English-MBA elective classes led by a GLOBIS lecturer. Students will tackle one of our corporate partner's ongoing business issues, analyze their business environment, and make an actionable business plan to present in the final class.
- Requirements: provide professional expertise on management issues in MBA classes
4. Professional seminar speakers
- Requirements: expected speakers to be CEO or executive-level, with hands-on managerial experience
- Application schedule: three months (or more) prior to the seminar date