GLOBIS Online MBA Program
Asia's 1st live online MBA program
The GLOBIS Online MBA program is a two-year degree program with classes held in real time using video-conferencing software. Students connect live with lecturers and classmates from around the world to gain diverse insights into international business.
Joining the GLOBIS Online MBA program means direct access to:
- Live MBA courses, and a hands-on, engaging approach. As a GLOBIS student, you won’t just sit at a screen and take in content; you will actively participate through a variety of tools
- A first-class MBA program that help business professionals stay connected from anywhere in the world
- A highly flexible MBA program tailored for busy professionals who are striving to combine work, family and continuing education
- A global network and a diverse community of students representing over 30 nationalities
Discover the Online MBA Program
- Program Overview
- The Online Business School Experience
- An MBA with a Flexible Schedule
- Start With a Single Course
- Start DateOctober
- Length2 years
- Class ScheduleEvenings and weekends
- FormatLive, interactive online classes
- Deadlines to Apply(Nov. round) Nov. 24, 2021
(Feb. round) Feb. 15, 2022
(Apr. round) Apr. 19, 2022
(Jul. round) Jul. 05, 2022
- Class SizeMaximum 35
The Online Business School Experience
GLOBIS online MBA courses are highly interactive, delivered live using Zoom technology. Discuss, collaborate, and debate in small, private classes.
All online MBA courses are delivered by our faculty, who are experts in their related fields with years of practical experience in their industry. Though present throughout the online classes, their main role is to facilitate conversations among the students.
Students can actively participate in discussions using video, voice, and chat features, or by raising hands, using virtual whiteboards and taking part in group work. The experience is just as good as being in a real classroom.
An MBA with a Flexible Schedule
The GLOBIS Online MBA program is designed for maximum flexibility, allowing students to balance study with work and other commitments.
- Classes are held on weeknights and weekends (Japan time), with the schedule for each three-month term decided by the student.
- Students can combine on-campus courses in Tokyo with their online studies, including special short-term courses and exchange programs with top Asian business schools.
- Study period is extendable up to 5 years.
Students can catch up on missed classes by watching video recordings.
Start with a Single Course
Take individual, for-credit MBA courses before enrolling in the Online MBA Program with our unique Pre-MBA Program. All credits are fully transferable to our MBA programs. Learn more about the Pre-MBA Program.
Take a single course
Begin with as little as one course. Choose a course from a menu of fundamental business subjects.
Start right away
Pre-MBA terms start in January, April, July, and October. Start your MBA journey without waiting for the next intake.
Complete a course in 12 weeks
Boost your business knowledge and network, and build your resume immediately.