Gain a GLOBIS MBA at your own pace
The flexible curriculum of the two-year GLOBIS Part-time MBA allows you to earn an MBA without sacrificing a busy work schedule. Students take a combination of on-campus and online classes held on weekday evenings and weekends. In order to graduate within two years, you will need to earn 36 credits (approximately 24 courses).
- Official Program NamePart-time & Online MBA Program
- Start DateOctober
- Length2 years (extendable to 5 years)
- Class ScheduleEvenings and weekends
- LocationGLOBIS Tokyo Campus (Kojimachi Station)
- Deadlines to Apply(Nov. round) Nov. 24, 2020
(Feb. round) Feb. 10, 2021
(Apr. round) Apr. 15, 2021
(Jun. round) Jun. 29, 2021
- Class SizeMaximum 35
- Tuition2,998,000 JPY
Join professionals from over 50 countries, forge strong networks, and excel in a globalized world.
GLOBIS stands out from other business schools by having a curriculum completely focused on practical application:
- Courses focus on actual business issues, by using the case method
- Lecturers are top business professionals
- Partnership with leading global companies, both Japanese and foreign affiliated
The GLOBIS Part-time MBA is a two-year management degree designed for maximum flexibility, allowing students to balance study with work and other commitments.
- Classes are held on weeknights and weekends, with the schedule for each three-month term decided by the student.
- Students take a combination of on-campus and online classes.
- The study period can be extended to a maximum of 5 years.
- Missed classes can be substituted (on-campus) or downloaded (online)
Through acquiring new skills and building new connections, GLOBIS helps students to advance professionally. Leverage over 100 corporate partners and expand your network by joining thousands of GLOBIS graduates from over 50 countries.
Learn more about how the careers of our Part-time students are impacted by the MBA here.