Gain a GLOBIS MBA at your own pace
With the flexible curriculum of the two-year GLOBIS Part-time MBA, you can take classes on-campus, online, or a combination of both. Classes take place on weekday evenings and weekends, allowing you to continue working while you earn your MBA. In order to graduate within two years, you will need to earn 36 credits (approximately 24 courses).
Official Program NamePart-time & Online MBA Program
Length2 years (extendable to 5 years)
Class ScheduleEvenings and weekends
LocationGLOBIS Tokyo Campus (Kojimachi Station)
Deadlines to Apply(Nov. round) Nov. 6, 2019
(Mar. round) Mar. 25, 2020
(Jun. round) Jun. 24, 2020
Class SizeMaximum 35
Join professionals from over 50 countries, forge strong networks, and excel in a globalized world.
GLOBIS stands out from other business schools by having a curriculum completely focused on practical application:
- Courses focus on actual business issues, by using the case method
- Lecturers are top business professionals
- Partnership with leading global companies, both Japanese and foreign affiliated
The GLOBIS Part-time MBA is a two-year management degree designed for maximum flexibility, allowing students to balance study with work and other commitments. Classes can be taken on-campus, online, or a combination of both.
- Classes are held on weeknights and weekends, with the schedule for each three-month term decided by the student.
- Classes can be taken on-campus, online, or a combination of both.
- Study period extendable up to 5 years.
- Class Substitution: Catch up on missed classes
Through acquiring new skills and building new connections, GLOBIS helps students to advance professionally. Leverage over 100 corporate partners and expand your network by joining thousands of GLOBIS graduates from over 50 countries.
Learn more about how the careers of our Part-time students are impacted by the MBA here.