Gain a GLOBIS MBA at your own pace
The GLOBIS Part-time MBA is a two-year management degree designed for maximum flexibility. Classes are held in evenings and on weekends, and can be taken on-campus, online, or a combination of both—allowing you to balance study with work and other commitments.
The GLOBIS Part-time MBA will help you find a clearer direction in life, whether you are looking to move up in your current company, expand your career opportunities, or start a venture yourself.
Discover your Personal Mission, gain practical skills and join an international network of classmates and professors who will support you throughout your MBA journey.
Official Program NamePart-time & Online MBA Program
Length2 years (extendable to 5 years)
Class ScheduleEvenings and weekends
LocationGLOBIS Tokyo Campus (Kojimachi Station)
Deadlines to ApplyNov 7 | Feb 6 | Apr 24 | Jun 26
Class SizeMaximum 35
Total Fees2,984,000 JPY
Join professionals from over 50 countries, forge strong networks, and excel in a globalized world.
GLOBIS stands out from other business schools by having a curriculum completely focused on practical application:
- Courses focus on actual business issues, by using the case method
- Lecturers are top business professionals
- Partnership with leading global companies, both Japanese and foreign affiliated
The GLOBIS Part-time MBA is a two-year management degree designed for maximum flexibility, allowing students to balance study with work and other commitments. Classes can be taken on-campus, online, or a combination of both.
- Classes are held on weeknights and weekends, with the schedule for each three-month term decided by the student.
- Classes can be taken on-campus, online, or a combination of both.
- Study period extendable up to 5 years.
- Class Substitution: Catch up on missed classes