There is no better place to get your career to the next level
The world’s third-largest economy, Japan offers incredible opportunities for international business professionals. It is home to global pioneers such as Toyota, Nintendo, and Softbank, as well as a burgeoning start-up scene featuring unicorns such as Mercari and SmartNews. Japan is the birthplace of groundbreaking advancements in technology, entertainment, and culture. It is an ideal country to live and study in while becoming an innovative and mission-driven business leader.
Tokyo is home to the world’s largest metropolitan economy and numerous blue-chip companies. Matched with a bustling start-up scene, Tokyo is a leading city in design, fashion, architecture, engineering, technology, finance, and more. You can immerse yourself in a global city of wonder and endless possibilities.
Facts about Tokyo
- No.1 Safest city in the world *
- No.1 Innovative city in the world **
- No.1 Economic center in Japan
- 75% of foreign companies in Japan have offices in Tokyo ***
* Economist Intelligence (2019), ** Innovation Cities™ Index (2021), *** JETRO (2020)
Full-time MBA Program Overview
- Start DateSeptember 2022
- Length1 year
- Class ScheduleWeekdays, daytime
- FormatOn campus in Tokyo
- Class SizeMaximum 35 students
- TuitionJPY 3,845,000 (Financial support available)